It's hard to believe that on Saturday I'll be leaving my little house in Orosi. Me and my family have finally bonded here, me and the parents anyway, and I am kind of obsessed with them. My host parents in Buenavista were great but they aren't as funny. And seeing from my strange collection of friends, a sense of humor is obviously something very important to me. We shall see.
This morning at breakfast the three of us just hung out for an hour and talked. Ines talked in graphic detail about the hearing aid surgery she'll have next month. That and finding a boyfriend for Linda the dog. Don Roberto continued to just kill it with his facial expressions, especially during the hearing aid part. Today we made fun of other people. Then we made fun of each other.
I told them I'd like to take them all out for dinner so hopefully I'll get to do that tomorrow. Ines also told me about this women in town who bakes gnarly cakes so I might get a little one of those too for them. Poor Roberto will not be able to eat it.
So many changes these 3 weeks. Thank you for staying with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment