Twas a nice getaway but Cahuita doesn't hold a candle to places like St Thomas, St John, etc. where the water is completely transparent and the fish are huge and colorful and scary. I still enjoyed myself though, this weekend was sort of a throw back to the 10 year old Leia Ting who used to just swim all day long and be out all day and turn phillippino on vacations.
I somehow decided to be brilliant and not put any sunscreen on my back so needless to say I am scorched on my back. But i've just lubed up with aloe and lotion and am feeling human again. I also bought a little thing of hot sauce in Cahuita and that has been making me so happy the past few days. Food here is good but really tame and boring.
Pictures up on Picasa. Forgive me for my abridged albums, I'm just too impatient to wait for photos to load so I try to keep them short and to the point. Unlike this blog.
Hopefully today or tomorrow I am going to HiperMas which is the Walmart in Costa Rica. My host mom told me its "too big" and "overwhelming".I can. not. wait.
1 comment:
and that's why I wear a shirt when I swim (plus SPF 70...of course!)
Post a Comment