Flor likes to bust out singing around the house. I had a discussion with myself and decided to get in on that.
Tomas the cat doesn’t get to sleep in the house and since my room is kind of outside I hear him crying at the door every night. Sometimes I hear him fighting with other cats. (I went to investigate once and succeeded in only frightening myself and Stranger Cat.) It gets really cold here at the night so I plan on making him a bed/nest. Flor and Juan are going to think I am completely crazy.
My room being off the outside kitchen also means I have nightly territory battles with moths. The most successful technique I’ve developed is to turn off all the lights in my room and stand in the doorway shining my flashlight in. This lures them out but unfortunately also makes me its primary target. Since it’s usually pitch black and my flashlight is small, I only see them right when they’re upon me. In which I then run in zig-zags in the kitchen and hold my hair down so nothing gets caught. It’s a technique in progress.
I was walking to school the other day and saw the ugliest rooster I’d ever seen, monstrously huge and all blacked out. So ugly I took it upon myself to say to him, “You are one ugly ass rooster”. He responded by FLYING to perch on a tree, resulting in me realizing he was no rooster. Imagine my surprise. Apparently it is a type of vulture…I know nothing.
Also, Marlon has been better. I just needed to stop hanging out with him all day. Which I should have figured out given that he’s 7 and doesn’t speak English.
No comments:
Post a Comment