Officially it's vacation time for all public schools. 2 weeks.Yesterday to celebrate we had a party at school and then me and the other teachers left for the city where we had lunch, played pool terribly, and then the ladies went and got tres leches and ice cream. Then ducked into hotel chirripo from the pouring rain, watched Glee in spanish and downloaded the Game of Thrones audiobook. I needed something to boost my morale in all the traveling I'll be doing this week. It's 33 hours long.
Heading off to San Jose today., then taking an expensive cab to Alajuela to meet my friends in their hotel room tonight. Our friend Meryl wil join us tomorrow for the next night, and then we'll be off to La Fortuna on Monday morning in a rental car.
Don't know anything other than that. Don't know where I'll be staying, what I'll be doing, if my ankle will continue to be irrational, or if I'll get a chance to get to Monteverde after La Fortuna.
Thursday night I'll leave my friends and public bus my way back to San Jose where I'll stay one more night before heading to the States on Friday morning. I'm SO excited for that last part.
No comments:
Post a Comment