Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catching Up

It’s been a very long while since my last post. This is because I’ve spent 3 weeks away from my site. Here’s a brief breakdown of my vacation and how it was spent. My friend Sarah, her cousin, Kerry and I rented a car and drove to:

1) La Fortuna. Laid in a hammock. Did this which was only alright. Cool, but very few rappels and generally not that awesome. Went to a karaoke bar. Sang Hootie and the Blowfish, among other things.

2) Monteverde. Froze my butt off. Did this And this. Not to be dramatic, but it was the coolest thing I’ve ever done in my life. The website doesn’t do it justice. You cannot fathom how high and unhindered you are up there. Then I showered, ate a cup of noodles, and got onto a bus to San Jose to fly out to--

3) New York, New York: Hung out with these people. And this guy. Partied the afternoon away with these folks. Ate this.

And most of all, bothered him.

It was so good to see some of my favorite people. Thanks K and V for coming down from a far to spend a few hours with me. And Sep, for babysitting me and my fits of excitement from being with you. And happy birthday to Chandice Micralowicz! Missing all of you, but I’ll see you soon. Chao-
Two new albums up on Picasa.

No comments: