Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday, June 20th 2010

Just got back from the kids soccer games that lasted way too long. I'm sorry, but 3 1/2 hours of childrens soccer is alot, right? But -- it was nice to see my students and meet some more parents. Especially one pair of parents who were so so nice and whose son has the most charming smile I've ever seen in my life.

Coincidentally in San Juan there was a once a year "festival" that included one raffle game, people serving food, and a boombox. I forgot to bring money but I had enough to buy a biscocho which are DELCIOUS (a sort of bread made of fresh ground corn, sourcream, and cheese).

I'm planning to go to Aidelia's house later to make lasagna, and apparently I will be the one making it. She elected me the cook bc I offered to look up a recipe.

Anyways, put up some more pictures on Picasa. I'm trying to take more of San Isidro since many of you are being nuisances about it. Also included are some pictures of a cafecito I went to at Priscilla's parents' house.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Theoden said...

This is a beautiful site but I miss the old banner a bit