Monday, August 30, 2010

Lazy Catchup

Hello for any of you who still might be following-
I've admittedly been quite lazy in updating this and will continue to
be in this post in that I'm posting some snippets from the Word
document journal I try to regularly confide in. Random new pictures up
in the Agosto Picasa album-

Saturday, August 21, 2010, 7:21 pm
Got back an hour ago from a San Isidro trip/Gringo party I went to
with Milena, the English teacher from La Piedra. Brought Sara along bc
one of her friends needed a gringo to bring.

Party itself was uneventful but it was held at the NICEST old expat
house, the Wests. Just two old hippys ( "How old are my children...Oh,
I don't know. I don't believe in age so I don't keep track" who
seemingly proudly display erotica on their bookshelf. Mr West turned
bright red and put his face in his hands when Sarah pointed it out and
began to read it wide-eyed. I told him, we can't judge, he's the one
who is still happily married.

They offered us use of their mini library so I took Treasure Island,
partly because I kind of want to read it, but mostly because I wanted
an excuse to go back and pay them a visit. It was a nice, random day.
Milena also borrowed a book so we hope to con out way back into their
lives soon.

No comments: