Congratulations to my brother and his new wife Janie. Was great to see everyone this weekend, although for only a bit of time. Posted wedding pictures to share but just.so.you.know, I did not take most of them. This is in explanation of the random half shots.
Spending the night unexpectantly in San Isidro again because Juan told me he couldn´t pick me up. I´ll be catching a ride with the kindergarden teacher tomorrow in her town at 6 15. The internet isn´t working in my hotel so I´m regressing to an internet cafe.
Back to the daily grind. Bummed about leaving the States and you all. But I´ll see you soon.
NOTE. I also got skype VOICEMAIL which is awesome so I expect calls and stories bc I know writing emails get annoying. Find me on it if you havent already, my name is leia.ting2
No comments:
Post a Comment